High precision Jig grinding wheel(Jig grinding Mandrel)
Good concentricity, less runout, small tolerance
Round hole/Face/Square hole/Arc/Groove/ Spherical/ contour grinding
Bond: resin bond/ electroplated/ vitrified
Grinding machine: Moore , Hauser, Mitsuiseiki, Waida and Jingtian, etc.
Jig grinding machine is a high precision grinding machine developed for the purpose of eliminating the deformation of the heat treatment of materials, with precision coordinate positioning device.
Jig grinding mandrel can grind holes with high position accuracy and dimensional accuracy, as well as a variety of precise contour shapes. Usually processing the workpiece's inner hole, non-circle, periphery (can provide continuous path contour processing), cone, cavity, etc. It can carry out complex 2D/ 3D parts processing.
Moresuperhard high precision Jig grinding wheel (JiG grinding Mandrel)has good concentricity, less runout, small tolerance,can match imported continuous track CNC Jig grinder (such as Moore , Hauser, Mitsuiseiki, Waida and Jingtian, etc.)
Three kinds of Jig grinding:
1. Radial feed grinding: Grinding by using the circumferential surface of the grinding wheel. When feeding, the grinding wheel moves a little relative to the workpiece along the direction of the eccentric radius. High dimensional accuracy and low roughness can be obtained when using ceramic bonded grinding wheel.
2. Plunge grinding: Using the end face of the grinding wheel, also known as end face grinding, grinding wheel along the axial feed.
3. Insert grinding: As the wheel moves rapidly up and down, grind around the contour of the part being ground. It is characterized by a larger cutting depth and less heat.
Application of Jig grinding wheel:
Jig grinding mandrel be used in motor molds, lead frame molds, semiconductor molding molds and other fields, can also be used in CNC machining center, small internal grinding machine, scientific research, experimental grinding machine, etc.
Jig CBN grinding mandrel for I.D. , high speed steels and heat treated steel pieces, Jig diamond grinding mandrel for I.D. and Jig Grinding of Carbides and Non-Metallics.
Typical shapes of CNC Jig grinding machine grinding :
1. Round hole grinding (straight hole, small hole, cone hole, blind hole, etc.)
2. Face grinding
3. Square hole grinding
4. Arc grinding
5. Groove grinding
6. Spherical grinding
7. Spherical and external contour grinding
Advantages of Jig grinding wheel processing :
♦ Hard wearing，rigid enough
♦ Sharpening in grinding
♦ Strong functionality, wider adaptability, can process other machine tools can not process materials and parts.
♦ Small grinding allowance, high production efficiency
♦ Good concentricity，high grinding accuracy,high surface quality,concentricity up to 3μm
♦ Can be used for precision grinding and high-precision grinding processing.
above # 400
* Other size can be made according to customers requirements.
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.