Diamond grinding wheel for processing Bearing ring
Ring is an important part of rolling bearing. Due to the processing process of ring is complex and the processing accuracy is high, so the processing quality of ring has an important impact on the accuracy, service life and performance of bearing.
The raw material of the ring manufacturing is cylindrical rod or tube material. At present, according to the different forming process, the rolling bearing ring generally has the following manufacturing process.
（1）Bar material: blanking - forging - annealing (or normalizing) - turning (cold pressing) - heat treatment quenching, tempering - grinding - parts inspection - demagnetization, cleaning - submission for assembly.
（2）Bar and tube materials: blanking - cold rolling forming - heat treatment quenching, tempering - grinding - parts inspection - demagnetization, cleaning - submission for assembly.
（3）Tube material: blanking - turning forming - heat treatment quenching, tempering - grinding - parts inspection - demagnetization, cleaning - submit assembly.
（4）Bar material: blanking - cold (warm) extrusion molding - turning - heat treatment quenching, tempering - grinding - parts inspection - demagnetization, cleaning - submission for assembly.
Ring forming method
At present, there are several main forming methods in the ring processing: forging forming, turning forming, cold rolling forming and cold (temperature) extrusion forming.
1. Forging forging process : Eliminate the inherent defects of metal, improve the metal structure and make the metal streamline distribution reasonable, good metal tightness. Forging forming processing technology : Widely used in bearing forming processing, common forging forming methods are: hot forging processing, cold forging processing, warm forging processing.
2. Press forming process : a kind of advanced technology that can improve the utilization rate of materials, improve the density of metal tissue and keep the linear flow of metal. It is a chip free processing method. When stamping process and forging process are used, the precision of the product is not only affected by the precision of the equipment, but also affected by the precision of the forming mold.
3. The traditional turning forming technology is to use a special lathe, the centralized process method to complete the forming process. Numerical control turning forming technology is being used more and more for products with complex shapes and high precision requirements.
Selection of bearing process oil
(1)In addition to the use of hot forging process for bearing accessories, suitable metal working oil is usually selected according to the different process to improve the accuracy and processing efficiency of the workpiece.
(2) Stamping: because the stamping process is limited to the accuracy of the mold, special stamping oil is selected to prolong the service life of the mold, so as to ensure the accuracy of the workpiece.
(3) Turning: the accuracy of turning process is mainly related to the feed speed and tool strength of cutting techniques. The selection of special lathe cutting oil can effectively reduce the cutting temperature and prevent the occurrence of thermal deformation.
Moresuperhard offer a full range of abrasive tools including vitrified CBN, CERALOX sintered corundum abrasive tools as well as dressing tools for grinding the bores of inner rings and the machining of outer ring races.
---EDITOR: Doris Hu
---POST: Doris Hu
TAG:   Abrasive Grinding Wheels for Grinding Bores of Inner Rings